Player Accounts - Frequently Asked Questions
You may contact us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are always welcome to contact us via our Contact Support feature in the client.
In order for us to provide you with the best possible support, we do ask that you contact us using the email address registered on your FULPOT poker account, if known. This enables us to review your account history, check for any problems relating to your account, and ensures that only you are able to request personal and private information.
If you do not know which email address is registered to your account, you can go to ‘Account’ -> ‘Change E-mail’ -> ‘New E-mail’ in the FULPOT poker lobby, where your email address will be displayed. If the email address listed on your FULPOT poker account is obsolete or incorrect, we recommend changing it. This can be done using the ‘Change Email’ option as seen above.
If you are not be able to access your FULPOT poker account at all, please include the following in your email to email@example.com, along with a description of the issue:
Your User ID
Any email address that may be registered to your account
As always, firstname.lastname@example.org is there to help!
FULPOT poker has a feature to help players who have forgotten their password. With the FULPOT poker software (not the website) open, please follow these steps:
1. Click the 'Forget Your Password'
2. Enter the required information in the ‘Reset Password’ screen, as shown below
3. After clicking ‘OK’ above, you should receive this message, which indicates your password has been sent to the email address registered on your FULPOT poker account: An email with your password will arrive within a few minutes. If it does not as our email likely ended up in your spam/junk mail folder.
If you did NOT receive the above message, but instead receive any sort of error message, please contact email@example.com, including the message or error code received, and we will be happy to help you out. In your email, please include the following details :
• Your mailing
• Any email address that may be registered to your account
• How do I upload an image?
• If you did not upload an image when you created your account, or if you are unhappy with the image you chose at account creation, you will be allowed to change/upload your image.
To utilize this image change, simply select ‘Account’- >’Change Photo / Avatar' from the top left corner of the FULPOT poker Lobby screen:
• First, turn off all of your computer and network equipment, then restart it and try to log-in to FULPOT poker again.
If the above fails, please provide us with the exact error message you are receiving and let us know what firewall or security software is installed on your computer.
It would also be helpful if you could send us the FULPOT poker program Log Files and Network Status Report (NSR) from your computer, as these will help our Technical Specialists to determine the nature of your connection problems.
Please see below for how to send Log Files and a Network Status Report.
I continue to disconnect while playing. Please help!
- Operating System (i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OSX, etc…)
- Computer Processor (i.e. Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz, etc…)
- System RAM (i.e. 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, etc…)
- Connection Type (i.e. Dial-Up, Cable, DSL, Satellite, etc…)
- ISP (Internet Service Provider, company name that provides your Internet service)
- Router/Modem (i.e Dlink DI-624, Linksys WRTG54GS, etc…)
Please send the above details to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an important security feature, all FULPOT poker accounts needs to be associated with a validated email address. Should you ever need to recover your User ID and/or your password it is important we know beyond doubt that it is the actual account owner who is attempting to access the account.
Likewise, should you need information or support specific to your account; we need to know we are communicating with you, not someone pretending to be you. You need to validate your email address, as this is where all important communication from FULPOT poker will be sent.
To ensure that your email address was typed in correctly, and that we have a safe way of communicating with you, a validation code is sent to your email both when you initially register your account, as well as every time you change the email address on your account.